30.3.11

Welcome to My New Blog!

Huzzah! I started this blog for several reasons. First, as an outlet to unleash the innermost thoughts that frequently clutter my mind on the unsuspecting individuals that stumble upon it. Second, to compete with all the other blogs that have seemingly consumed the internet as of late, as blogging is currently the "in" 'pastime du jour.' Thirdly, because as a substitute teacher I have found myself with a lot of spare time on my hands, and thus need an "in" 'pastime du jour' to help me occupy this time. And fourth, as a space to share the things I love, can't stand and make me laugh. Since this is my first attempt at "blogging," I don't really know what I am doing, but I am sure it will be an enjoyable journey as this blog takes shape. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment