31.3.11

March Faves...

One of my favourite guilty pleasures (read: distractions) is watching the beauty videos on Youtube, especially the monthly 'favourites' videos. If you are looking for an excellent way to waste hours of your life and convince yourself to spend money on beauty products you don't really need, I highly recommend checking them out (some of my personal favourite beauty gurus/bitches responsible for my dwindling savings account are allthatglitters21, juicystar07, amarixe and missglamorazzi). Makeup is definitely a guilty pleasure for me (I love wandering through Sephora and MAC and checking out fun new products, and don't even get me started on the fun beauty buys at Target!) so I decided to devote a section of my blog to my own monthly faves, aka: the products I have being loving/using the most this month.

Clockwise from top left:

Benefit 10: this baby is a cheek highlight and bronzer in one. One swipe and your cheeks are contoured and pretty!

Kiehl's facial moisturizer with SPF 15: Lightweight moisture that protects against pesky skin cancer.

Revlon Photo Ready foundation: I really like this foundation; it has a subtle shimmer in it that gives your skin a lovely glow.

Nivea Milk & Honey lipbalm: I really love the taste of this honey balm and it makes my lips so soft!

LUSH It's Raining Men bodywash: This honey-scented bodywash smells amazing, and is the bodywash version of my favourite LUSH soap, "Honey I Washed the Kids."

MAC eyeshadows: I love all my MAC shadows, but lately I have really been loving Naked Lunch, a perfect neutral colour with pretty shimmer.

Maybelline One-By-One Mascara: This mascara lengthens and defines your lashes all in one.

Anyway, those are my faves for this month, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment