10.11.11

Back to Bloggin'

I've been conspicuously MIA the past few months as I have kind of lost interest in blogging, but lately have felt a renewed motivation to get back into it again. Not to worry dear readers....I is back.

So what has been going on with me? So glad you asked! Over the past summer, lots of exciting things have happened in my life. Firstly, I landed my first full-time teaching job, teaching Junior Kindergarten (hence the blog name change). Secondly, Boyfriend has been upgraded to Fia status.... so this fall has been consumed by wedding planning and
feeling my way through this teaching thing. It has been fun, but busy!

Anyway that is all for now. I just felt like writing a quick update to get the ball rollin' again, so to speak. I will be posting again soon.

Until next time. I iz out.

No comments:

Post a Comment