18.6.11

So I have a problem...

I think I may be addicted to blush. After assessing my makeup collection it appears that the majority of my recent makeup purchases have been blush related. Not that blush makes up the majority of my makeup collection by a long stretch (it is definitely outnumbered by lip products and/or eyeshadows) but I have amassed quite a bit of blush lately and I think I may need to take a break from the Mac counter/Sephora.

Here are my top picks for summer blushes:

1. MAC Dollymix - a pretty bright pink with shimmer
2. MAC Peaches - a subtle peach sheertone blush that gives you a natural flush
3. MAC Well Dressed - an always pretty soft pink with a hint of shimmer
4. Benefit Dallas - gives you a nice glow
5. Nars Orgasm - can't go wrong with this peachy-pink blush.

I also just picked up Bobbi Brown's pot rouge in Pale Pink, which is very nice because you can use it on your lips as well as your cheeks.

I have also developed a highlighter affinity as what better what to accent your shimmery pink cheeks, but by adding more shimmer?! (That's right, I said it).

Lately I have been loving Smashbox Shimmer and Benefit Highbeam. I also recently received Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl as part of a set from Sephora, but haven't tried it yet.

What are your favourite blushes & highlighters? Actually don't tell me... I may go buy them. Looks like I will be starting a project 10 pan soon, pretty much exclusively devoted to blush.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment